Ok, here is an email that I sent them.
I have just purchased the Hopscotch Hill School set for my daughter. I had two questions. The first is, will you be making Lindy? Because we are Asian and I like to purchase Asian dolls for my daughter. The second question is, will you making Mrs. Sparks? Because I think there would be a lot of interest in this doll. I also think it would separate this doll line from other doll lines. Because the child would no longer be acting as the adult. There would be an adult doll in place of that. I really think that would help sell this doll line and high light it as a separate and unique product. A lot of people have told me they think this doll line is strange because of the smile and the eyes that don't close. I actually think this is a charming product that fulfills a very special need in girls ages 4-6. But I do think making all the children and Mrs. Sparks would be beneficial. Thank you for your time